San Miguel Family Resource Center
San Miguel Elementary School
777 San Miguel Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Hours of Operation
M – T | 8 am – Noon
408.522.8200 ext. 1890
A glimpse of the programs, services, and activities available:
- Fun and educational parent and child activities
- Nutrition, health and wellness programs for the whole family
- Health insurance application assistance – Eligible parents and caregivers receive application assistance for Medi-Cal and other affordable health insurance programs for children
- Developmental screenings for children ages 0-5
- Professional development opportunities, resources, and other support services for licensed family child care providers.
- Professional development opportunities, resources, and other support services for
licensed family child care providers.
- Parent and caregiver workshops and seminars:
o Triple P – Positive Parenting Program
o Abriendo Puertas/Opening Doors – Parent and caregiver leadership programs
o SEEDS – Child language and literacy development
o BabyCare – Infant/toddler care seminars
o 24/7 Dad – Seminar for fathers and other male caregivers raising children
- Family Engagement Advisory Committees provides leadership opportunities for parents, caregivers, and community members.
- Volunteer Opportunities for parents, caregivers, and community members to assist with programs and activities.
- And much more!!