Educare Family Resource Center
Please call or visit the FRC to learn more about their menu of programs, services, and activities and calendar of events.
1399 Santee Dr
San Jose, CA 94122
A glimpse of the programs, services, and activities available:
- Fun and educational parent and child activities
- Nutrition, health and wellness programs for the whole family
- Health insurance application assistance – Eligible parents and caregivers receive application assistance for Medi-Cal and other affordable health insurance programs for children
- Developmental screenings for children ages 0-5
- Professional development opportunities, resources, and other support services for licensed family child care providers.
- Professional development opportunities, resources, and other support services for
licensed family child care providers.
- Parent and caregiver workshops and seminars:
o Triple P – Positive Parenting Program
o Abriendo Puertas/Opening Doors – Parent and caregiver leadership programs
o SEEDS – Child language and literacy development
o BabyCare – Infant/toddler care seminars
o 24/7 Dad – Seminar for fathers and other male caregivers raising children
- Family Engagement Advisory Committees provides leadership opportunities for parents, caregivers, and community members.
- Volunteer Opportunities for parents, caregivers, and community members to assist with programs and activities.
- And much more!!